Scalp Micropigmentation is the number one hair loss solution. It is non-invasive and non-surgical. It is a cheaper alternative to hair transplant and hair club/systems. Scalp Micropigmentation can also conceal hair transplant scars. Soft Touch Microblading is a premier provider servicing clients all over the globe to do their treatment here in Park Ridge IL.
WHAT IS SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION
Scalp micropigmentation is the art of using pointillism to deposit micro-size pigment in to the scalp in order to replicate the illusion of a hair follicle. This can help individuals who are thinning by providing them with the appearance of a fuller and thicker scalp or, the “buzzed” appearance for those who are suffering from baldness and or receding hair
SMP FOR MAN
At Soft Touch Microblading, we provide our clients with a quick and convenient consulting process! Our scalp micropigmenation (SMP) procedure is designed to fulfil your specific needs and revamp your overall look and appearance. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a comfortable and worry-free experience from the moment that they walk in our office to the reveal. Men looking for a specific hairline style or those looking for a desired effect or shape can safely rely on Soft Touch Microblading’s industry leading practitioners and our proprietary techniques. After undergoing treatment, clients will obtain the appearance of a freshly shaven head. Throughout the consultation process our practitioners will discuss the desired hair style, color, density and overall experience in order to ensure that the client gets exactly what they are looking for.
SMP FOR WOMEN
Hair loss or thinning of hair is not unique only to men, on the contrary, it also is common amongst women as well. Our pratheir specific needs. Scalp Micropigmentation is ideal ctitioners are experts when it comes to creating a subtle natural look that addresses for women suffering from hair thinning across the top of their scalp. Our practitioners have successfully treated dozens of women suffering from Alopecia and post-surgery scars by utilizing our camouflage technique in order to create by smooth transition between the hairline and scalp.
PROCEDURE FOR LONG HAIR
Scalp micropigmentation is also ideal for women with long hair. Whether you’ve suffered from massive hair loss due to surgery, menopause/stress, hereditary issues and/or severe illness, this procedure will provide you with outstanding results.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every client a unique and custom-tailored consultation process. Before we begin treatment we match your natural or desired hair color in order to create a indistinguishable three dimensional appearance, we then begin by layering ink impressions in the areas affected with baldness. The number of sessions a client would need varies but generally, a client would require two-three sessions.
There are plenty of things you can do before your SMP treatment, but how do you take care of your scalp afterward? It’s important to take the necessary steps after your treatment to ensure that you get the best results. Here’s how to do it:
Immediately after treatment, your scalp will need time to heal. Just like any other medical procedure, you need to take it easy by not interfering with your body’s recovery process. The scalp will form tiny scabs where the needle pierced the skin. Under no circumstances should you touch, pick at, or disturb your scalp while your body mends these small wounds.
- You must wait three days before washing or touching the scalp after a treatment.
- Prevent your body from sweating by resting during this time. Do not exercise, sit in the sun, or do any other activity that may cause you to sweat.
- By the fourth day, you can use water to rinse your scalp. Do not use any shampoo or other soaps to clean the area.
- If you are planning on having another treatment, begin moisturizing the scalp at this time.
- After seven days, you can clean the treated area. We recommend washing the scalp with a gentle facial cleanser.
- During the first 30 days, it is critical that you avoid exposure to UV rays, intense sweating, or any damage to the scalp while your micropigmentation sets.
It’s understandable to be concerned about your scalp micropigmentation aftercare, but you should try your best to enjoy the results, instead of constantly fretting about potential outcomes. For Long-Term Care, keep the following in mind:
- Continue to avoid direct exposure to intense sunlight, and protect yourself from UV rays. This will help the treatment from “fading” and will give you better results for a longer period of time.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol as a quick drying agent. Specifically, look out for SD alcohol, denatured alcohol, or isopropyl alcohol high on the list of ingredients.
- Always moisturize your scalp at least once every day.
- Remove dead skin cells by using an exfoliating cleanser to keep your scalp looking great.
Any questions call 847-863-7196