Kiss goodbye to your lipstick with our highly effective treatments to make your lips seem fuller and more attractive. A luscious lip contour and soft rosy color speaks to us of vibrant, healthy youth.
Replace lost color in shades that match your natural lip base to restore the lips you remember. A lip color that won’t fade no matter how many cocktails you have! Minor imbalances or symmetry issues can be resolved giving you the appearance of fuller lips.
You can choose between lip liner, lip blush or a full tint to give you the lips of your dreams. We will carefully blend pigments with your natural lip colour so your new look complements your skin tone and ensure there are no harsh outlines.
Our advanced techniques can correct the shape of your lips to make them seem more balanced and symmetrical. We can also add definition to the edge of your lips to minimize the appearance of fine lines and give you a fresh and youthful look.
What is Lip Blush?
“Lip blushing is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improving the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness,” said Tracy Ann with softtouchmicroblading
This treatment delivers very natural results, once healed. Filler is great for creating volume in your lips, but lip blush delivers a more natural look and give the illusion of fuller lips.”
Additional Lip Color Information
LIPS PRE CARE
If you have ever had a cold sore in your life
You must take a vitamin called lysine
7 days before your first treat Meant
To pervert a breakout!
LIPS AFTER CARE
- Don’t panic – these can get darker for a few days before they get lighter.
- Using a clean q-tip, apply a light layer of ointment 3 times a day for the next 5-7 days (less is more – do not over apply, just enough to keep them from scabbing.
- Try to avoid water on them for 10 days
- No cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products (including growth serums, Retinols or Retin-As, Alpha Hydroxyls [AHAs], Peroxides, Proactiv, Salicylic, Lactic or Glycolic Acids) on treated area for 10 days.
- No saunas or long steamy showers
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off – picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3- 4 weeks after procedure
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 1-2 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
- No waxing, bleaching, tinting, hair removal or growth products on the treated area for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Do not use Neosporin or Vaseline and DO NOT listen to your friends’ aftercare advice.
- It is your responsibility to come in for your fine tuning appointment if you need it between 4 weeks. Waiting beyond that will result in a charge.
- Not only is everyone’s skin different, but other factors including sun exposure and skin care products can change the results of the healing in the skin.
- There are no written or implied guarantees if you don’t take care of your tattoo. If following sessions are required you will be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact the studio for assistance.